BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 24, 2011

Red Queen

The Red Queen is the second look that I have done from the Alice In Wonderland Series.

First I mixed my NARS Sheer Glow foundation with liquid white Halloween makeup, and applied it to my face.

Then I covered my eyebrows with glue from a glue stick. Once the glue dried I covered my eye brows with my Maybelline concealer and MAC studio finish concealer.

I then applied MAC Painterly Paint Pot to my eyes. Next, I applied Sugarpill's Tako to my eye lids. Then, I created a cut crease with Urban Decay's Black Dog and blended it upward. On top of the Black Dog I applied Sugarpill's Afterparty. As the highlight I applied Sugarpill's Tako.

Underneath my eye I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Over the milk I applied Sugarpill's Tako. Then I took Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Eyeline and created a "larger eye." I then put Sugarpill's Afterparty under the eyeliner. I also applied false eyelashes.

I also applied Urban Decay's 24/7 liquid liner to my lid and false lashes.

For mascara I used Urban Decay's Mascara.

To create the eye brows I used Makeup Forever's Aqua Eyes eyeliner.

On my cheeks I applied Sugarpill's Love +. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 liquid liner to create the beauty mark.

On my lips I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk to whiten up the outer corners of my lips. In the center of my lips I created a heart using MAC's Russian Red lip pencil. Over the lip pencil I applied YSL's #17 Red Muse.

Here is the finished product!






My little batman! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment