BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Multi Rachel

When I was doing this look, I couldn't help but think of the movie "The Silence Of The Lambs." The scene where the guy says "It puts the lotion on its skin."



This look was very simple.

I used liquid latex to create the raised look. Then I covered my eyebrows with glue and concealed them with my Maybelline Concealer.

Once everything dried I started applying my various colors of foundation.

Next I took my MAC blender brush and applied NARS Amour blush and blended it over the liquid latex.

Next I took my  Loreal liquid liner and created the stitching.

I used my Urban Decay Bourbon Eyeliner and my Urban Decay Zero eyeline for each eyebrow.

On the darker eye I used Urban Decay Buck on the lid and dark horse in the crease. I then applied Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner and false eye lashes.

On the lighter eye I used Urban Decay Naked on my lid and Urban Decay Smog in my crease. As my highlight I used Sin by Urban Decay. I applied a more dramatic eyeliner using UD 24/7 liquid liner and a different pair of false lashes.

On the side with the freckles I applied NARS Laguna Bronzer to contour the cheek.

On my top lip I applied MAC Cherry lip liner & MAC Russian Red.

On my bottom lip I applied Maybelline Plum lipstick. To the outer part of my lip I applied Obsessive Compulsive lip tar in tarred. To highlight the middle of the lip I applied Sugarpill's Tako.



 



Hope you enjoyed the gory and creepiness. lol

Muah! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment