BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mad Hatter

I've decided to do a makeup series of Alice In Wonderland. The first look that I have done is the Mad Hatter. This was my victim, my husband.

I used my NARS foundation and white halloween face paint on his face. I used Coastal Scents 88 palette for the red, blue, pink, and purple on his eyes. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk for the lines under his eyes. I contoured his checks with black eyeshadow by Urban Decay. Then used MAC's Overdyed Blush over the black. I also contoured the sides of this nose with the MAC blush.

I cut off some of the hair from his wig and glued it onto his eyebrows with eye lash glue.

To make it look like he had a gap, I used Halloween gap makeup I got from the Halloween store.

Here is a picture of him before...


And After I tortured him. lol.





Its kind of like I have my own personal Johnny Depp! lol.

I'd just like to say thank you to my amazingly supportive husband. So much so that he let me put makeup on him. lol I love you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment