BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 24, 2011

Evil Doll Inspired by CallowLily

I was browsing through the paintings on the CallowLily site and came across her Alice In Wonderland collection. I was inspired by one of the photos to do an evil doll. I love love love pinks and purples so I thought I would try it out. I think it turned out amazingly. It was a lot of work but it was fun to do.

First I covered my eyebrows with glue from a glue stick. After the glue dried I covered my eyebrows with Covergirl's concealer. Then I used MAC's studio finish concealer over that.

On my eyes I used the MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a base. Then on my inner corner and under my eye I used the NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil. Over the Milk Jumbo Pencil I placed Urban Decays Scratch. On the rest of my eye lid I applied MAC Da Bling eyeshadow. On my crease I used Urban Decay Woodstock. Above my crease I applied Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister. For my eyeliner I used Urban Decays 24/7 liquid eyeliner.

For my eyebrows I applied Makeup Forevers Aqua Eyes in Black.
On my Cheecks I used MAC Overdyed, NARS Angelika, & NARS Desire. For the circles I used the NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil and Urban Decay Woodstock over the Milk pencil to blend it in a bit.

On my lips I used NARS Schiap. For the stitching I used thread and eyelash glue. I also used my Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner for the lines and dots on my checks.

For my face I mixed my Nars Sheerglow foundation and White liquid Halloween makeup to lighten up my foundation. I then applied it my face. Then I dabbed white face paint over the foundation to make my face paler.

This is the finished look...







No comments:

Post a Comment